Monday, October 13, 2008

The Countdown

Tommy,
I feel that the money being spent on the war in Iraq could be helping our economic status.  With that being said, I have also written in my blogs numerous times that we cannot leave Iraq.  I suggest either cut down our forces or try to help Iraq get on its feet as quickly as possible.  I'm not sure how much money was spent in Afghanistan due to the fact that it is low compared to the money spent in Iraq.

Kia,
Thanks for sharing your input on my topic.

Duckblogger,
I have to say that our next actions will be determined by the next President.  Yes, we have spent so much money for the war in Iraq.  But now, we simply cannot leave them alone.  I feel that we are going to be spending much more money until our troops are finally able to come home.

So, it's only a couple more weeks until Election Day.  According to the CNN poll, Obama and McCain are 50-42.  It is still anyone's game.  Have you decided on who you want the next President to be?  With our economy in the crisis it's in and the war we have been fighting, which has lasted longer than both World War I and II.  Keep in mind the candidates views on the issues that our country is facing when selecting a candidate to vote for.  The time is coming soon.  Real soon.  So I ask you, do  you know why you support the candidate that you are voting for?  Because such a reason will determine the future of our country.

No comments: